Work for us
At Corcoran French, we consider our people to be as important as our clients. We offer a supportive, flexible and dynamic workplace where you gain all the benefits of a professional and specialist practice, operating from two locations.
We currently have a position available for a new Junior Office Assistant.
Junior Office Assistant
Have you just finished school? Perhaps a business college course? Are you looking for a challenge?
We are looking for a Junior Office Assistant. This is a great opportunity to join us in a full time position in our Christchurch office. It is an excellent first step into the legal environment.
The role includes:
- meeting and greeting clients
- handling and directing incoming phone calls
- maintaining meeting rooms, kitchen and the office
- delivery of documents out of the office
- file administration including photocopying and scanning
- other general office and administrative duties
What we are looking for in our ideal Junior Office Assistant:
- a willingness to learn from others
- the ability to remain calm under pressure
- a high level of professionalism
- an eye for detail
- strong spelling and grammar
- dependability and self-motivation
- a positive and enthusiastic personality
- fast and accurate keyboarding skills
Corcoran French is a well structured, reputable medium sized law firm that values its clients and its staff. We encourage and expect honesty, integrity and high standards. In return we provide on the job training, great working conditions, a friendly and supportive team environment and up to date technology.
With offices in Christchurch City and Kaiapoi, the firm is well regarded for the quality of services delivered to its clients and has expertise across a broad range of practice areas. We have efficient systems and focus on delivering client centred services.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, apply now with your curriculum vitae and covering letter. All applications will be acknowledged and treated confidentially.
For further information, telephone Maria Peters on 379 4660